Luxury Limo & Black Car Service Jacksonville, FL
The city of Jacksonville is magnificently located along the Atlantic Ocean in Northeast Florida, a natural paradise for visitors looking for an affordable, even luxurious destination. Its significant development occurred in the late nineteenth century when it became a winter vacation destination for tourists from the North and Midwest. Whether you’re looking to discover the undiscovered, inflame romance, re-engage with family, or be inspired by the city’s cultural offerings or vivid sunrises, anything is within reach in Jacksonville.
Exciting things to do in Jacksonville, FL:
1. Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens – It is 1 of only seven zoos in the United States with an animal wellness team who help to provide the very best care for our animals.
2. Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary (Nature and Wildlife Areas) – The mission of this sanctuary is to provide a safe, loving, and forever home to endangered big cats and educate the public about their plight wild and captivity.
3. The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens (Gardens/ Art Museums) – This is the perfect place to engage and be inspired through the arts, gardens, and education.
4. Little Talbot Island State Park – It’s one of the few places that offers designated hammock campsites, making it possible to immerse yourself in the Floridian wilderness.
5. Big Talbot Island State Park – This is a unique beach with salt-washed skeletons of live oak and cedar trees that once grew near the shore.
6.Atlantic Beach – This beach is the classic vegetation-filled classic old beach. Great location and well-maintained beach.
7.Friendship fountain – A place to go on the weekend to clear your mind, sit down and relax and stare out to see downtown Jacksonville reflecting over the water.
8.Amelia Island – Amelia Island provided a safe vacation haven for Jacksonville’s Black residents. It is also one of the best places to hold weddings and other special events.
9.Fort Caroline National Memorial – This spot is a tribute to the short-lived French presence in 16th century Florida. You can enjoy hiking paths and historical re-enactments.
10.Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens – Bring your family and friends along for the outing. And what’s even better? Bring those furry friends of yours along for the adventure because the Arboretum is pet-friendly!
Shake a leg! Arrive Relaxed & On-Time with Master Livery Service to and from Jacksonville, FL
We value your health and safety. One of the most high-touch areas we occupy throughout our day is the car. Our vehicles hold more germs and microorganisms than we can imagine. High-touch spaces like our vehicles need more than a “wash” or a “clean”; they need to be disinfected. Here in Master Livery Services, all cars are disinfected and sanitized before each ride. Our Covid-19 tested drivers always wear face masks and gloves.
Whatever your engagement may be—a phone call or a dinner engagement—you should always strive to be on time. We track your flight, and our drivers arrive early, ensuring a timely, pleasant experience. Our private airport car service is the best among the rest and is Master Livery Service‘s pride. We are totally focused on customer care. Whether you are the person who makes the bookings or the passenger in the car, we endeavor to provide you with a second to none service. So if you are looking for a chauffeur service company with an excellent reputation and years of experience that gives you fantastic personal service and great value for money, then you have come to the right place!
The Most Flexible Reservation You’ll Ever Find
Let our 24/7 customer support interact with you at your convenience. Our chat teams are trained to address your concern, and we’ve been providing support for years and can exceed your expectations with your eyes closed. Reserve online or by phone now to save up to 15 to 20% off.