With almost 2 million in population, Montreal, QC is the biggest city in the province of Quebec. This lively city is cultural and vibrant and is a perfect place for foodies to visit. With its diverse culture and open-minded citizens, you will for sure enjoy your visit to the city with Montreal car service, and you can take time to admire the beautiful architecture from any part of the town.
The city’s pretty big, that is why there is a load of amazing things to do when you’re in Montreal, QC:
1. Time travel when in Old Montreal – This historic center is a must-visit if you happen to be in Montreal, QC. This spot is located near downtown, along the St. Lawrence River. The picture-worthy streets are full of buildings and reminiscent of Paris, just waiting for you to explore.
2. Go for a short drive along Rue Sherbrooke – A jaunt down the Rue Sherbrooke, also known as the Sherbrooke Street, is the best way to be familiar with all the best museums in the city. The oldest museum in Canada, the Musee des Beaux-Arts, is located just along this street. This museum houses a significant collection of paintings, media arts, and sculpture. And if you ever got hungry after a tour of the museum, you can head over to some of the restaurants serving the best food in the city, just around the corner!
3. Visit St. Joseph’s Oratory – Another activity that you can do is visit St. Joseph’s Oratory, a national shrine and Canada’s largest church (Roman Catholic). Tours are available for you to take. The Oratory Museum is also located in this area.
4. Stroll around the Botanical Garden of Montreal – All great cities worldwide have a botanical garden, and Montreal, QC is not an exception. If you are fond of spending your afternoon in a garden and spend some time to relax, then this place is for you! This garden is an excellent place to visit not only by tourists but for locals as well. Escape the busy city and take time to take in the calming aura this botanical garden exceeds.
5. Eat all the poutine you can take – As a well-known dish in Quebec, your visit to Montreal, QC will not be complete without a plateful of poutine. Poutine is basically French fries with cheese curds and topped with gravy. Honestly, any tour should include a poutine restaurant visit. Yum!
Master Livery Service as Your Reliable Car Service
Booking a black car services Montreal with Master Livery Service, your experience will be more than just a simple ride. One of our trustworthy and skilled chauffeur will help you get wherever you want to go. With our executive chauffeur service, we guarantee that you will be provided with a transfer service that prioritizes tour safety, time, and comfort. From one way transfers to airport car service, Master Livery Service will not let you down. Our fleet of luxury vehicles is always ready to pick you up and drop you off to and from Montreal, QC. Our well-maintained cars are cleaned and sanitized repeatedly before and after every use. All you need for a long ride is also ready for you as we have complimentary water bottles, tissues, and Wi-Fi onboard. This makes Master Livery Service a perfect choice as a corporate car service as well.
The Airport Car Service You Can Trust
Master Livery Service has earned an outstanding reputation because of our chauffeurs’ professionalism and strong work ethics. If you plan to fly in or out of Montreal, QC, you need a trustworthy car services montreal to take you to and from the airport. Montana’s airport, the Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL), is 20 kilometers out of town, which is a considerable distance to travel, and very uncomfortable with small cars. With Master Livery Service‘s airport car service, your trip to or from the airport will be seamless and convenient, with more head and leg space for you to relax in.
Booking the services of a luxury black limo service is worth it. And with Master Livery Service, your planned trip to and from Montreal, QC will not just be a simple transfer, but an excellent chauffeur experience you will be satisfied with. Ride with us now! See also car tour services for Boston
EXPLORE OUR FLEET
Our vehicles come equipped with all the basic amenities. In addition to bottled water, bottled water, daily newspapers, napkins, and face masks,
[rev_slider alias=”slider-1″ /]
Based on 254 reviews
I recently had hip surgery and was traveling for the first time. Mastery could not have been more helpful. They were on time, pleasant and brought my suitcase up to my condo. I recommend them highly. Repeat customer for SURE!!
Dennis A. Corkery
Jean was very professional. He got us safely to our destination despite bad weather. He was also kind and patient during rest stops.
Good experience, recommend Master Liverly for your transportation needs. Our driver, Elvis, was early but out no pressure on us to leave until our scheduled time. Elvis was professional, and got us to our destination without issues.
Please call now for ride to Corvallis!
Very nice man
Polite and on time
Gardy was amazing! He is friendly and professional. The car was spotless! He was there waiting well after midnight and even came back to my house when I left my phone in his car! I will definitely be calling him again! Class act all the way.