Luxury Limo and Black Car Service in Monterey, CA
Monterey, California, has indeed come far from its regime as the world’s Sardine Capital. Though the grittier of the past in the building are still present, the restaurants and famous tourist spots have less incorporated the history. They are still visitors who love a trip to the marine facility and include it as their top to-do list. Monterey has more than to offer rather than just big sharks, touch-tanks, and even stingrays. Old Monterey’s heart is punctuated with various historic and remarkable buildings, and some of them became part of Monterey State Historic Park. You can also tour around and be amazed by the most important buildings of this place.
This city has an amusing fine art museum. The Monterey Museum of Art displays the works with momentous talents from California, and the Via Mirada location, East Asian Art. You can also enjoy the whale-watching expedition and sea kayaking in the afternoon.
Things You Can Do in Monterey, California
Monterey had a remarkable history, but behind that, you will also be amazed by the different beautiful destinations that will surely captivate your heart!
- Have fun along the alluring bay– Go out to your comfort zone and appreciate the harbor seals and sea otters, also the whale farther offshore.
- Play and enjoy in California’s Kingdom of Golf– This legendary course became famous when Jack Nicklaus stated that “If I only had one more round to play, I would choose to play it at Pebble Beach.” This place will undoubtedly be on your bucket list, so don’t miss it!
- Let’s discover and find out what’s with the surface at the Monterey Bay Aquarium- You will definitely love the undersea world experience with Monterey Bay Aquarium. Have fun with the colored jellyfish, adorable sea otters, and the leopard sharks with sardine school. This is also one of the world’s tallest aquariums with 28-foot windows.
- Try Monterey restaurant and be full of their delicious delicacies- Start your meal with a craft cocktail, then try the famous king salmon with citrus risotto and Cabernet-braised boneless beef short rib. With locally sourced seafood, you will surely love all of it!
- Discover and explore the waterfront from Cannery Row to Old Fisherman’sFisherman’s Wharf- Take time to reminisce the old cannery buildings as you walk toward and visit the Old Fisherman’s Wharf. Don’t also forget to see and try the clam chowder at the wharf’s famous seafood restaurants.
Your Luxury Limo and Black Car Service to Monterey, California
Driving a car while traveling can be a frustrating and highly stressful experience, with all the traffics and dangers on the road, you will surely do not want to travel anymore. But no worries, because this is the perfect time for you to get out of your comfort zone and throw away all your stresses in life, especially when it comes to your transportation for your dream trip to Monterey, California. Master Livery Service has the most satisfactory limo service to travel anywhere with style and pride! Professional chauffeurs are confident to drive the service for you, and you will get to your destination on-time. Hire Master Livery Service and experience the luxury airport transfer, or even heading to any event.
No need to worry about your security and safety, for all cars are sanitized before each ride. The professional and reliable chauffeurs are always 20 minutes early at your pick-up location. Forget the days when you are still using hassle public transportation just to have a trip. Master Livery Service is an excellent solution to make a great experience with the services they offer. Book your trip now and stay at ease, for you will surely experience the best black limo service with a professional and punctual chauffeur. Book online now to get 15% off!